Saturday, September 04, 2004

First ever post

What to say, what to say. I thought I would give this blog thing a try. So it's Saturday afternoon Labor Day weekend. I planned ahead and had yesterday off as well. Slept till 1, hit the grocery store, mowed the back yard then did a few small cleanups around the house. Real Exciting! There is the Drive-In Explosion going on at the Starlight Drive-In on Moreland Ave. Could be fun although so much rockabilly music would drive me crazy. Maybe just relax all weekend.

So far my new temp roommate is working out well. He pretty much keeps to himself. Trying to talk him into finding an apt near East Atl or Little 5 Points but he is still undecided.

I can't stop looking up travel crap on SE Asia. I have taken a total of 4 trips to the region and can't stop thinking about when I can get back again. I have visited Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand 3 times now. I love the people, the food, the cultures, the excitement, the history and so much more.

Lately I have been getting the itch to play in a band again. I did it for 8 years from 92-2000. Lots of fun and met a lot of great people along the way. Not sure if I will scratch the itch or ignore it until the feeling passes.
All for Now...

No comments: