Thursday, May 21, 2009

Grammal Seizure

©2009 Erik Stanger

Grammal Seizure was part of a comp I was on that that came out in April. Because God Told Me to Do It, is an internet only release with 4 parts. His music is not for the faint of heart. Dark, electronic soundscapes that rise and fall to take you through vast spaces then throw you into a claustrophobic frenzy. Frequency storms outside trying to get in. Utterly amazing if you ask me. Definitely check it out if you are in need of something different.

According to his myspace,
"Mainly a visual artist, but have played in various punk / hardcore bands and electronic projects over the past 20 years. I started GRAMMAL SEIZURE to use as sound / music for my art installations / gallery exhibits for my visual art. It has emerged into a full fledged music project that I continue to exhibit ideas and sounds with. Grammal Seizure is a real labor of love for me. I hope you all enjoy it as well. Grammal Seizure is part of THEE TRANSMISSIONARY MOVEMENT. THE ART MOVEMENT I STARTED FOR VISUAL / PERFORMANCE / TRANSGRESSIVE / SOUND / ART..... "

Erik Stanger Blog

Myspace
Buy Mdse
The Dark Times mp3 from the newly released Esoteric.

No comments: