Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And You Will Know Us ....

Last night after work I headed over to Criminal Records for an in store performance by And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead. I have been familiar with their name for many years now but have listened to very little of their music. Seems like every time they come through Atlanta I never end up seeing them. Always one excuse or another.
So last night when they were doing the in store I thought, no excuses this time! It's free and early!
They played about 5 or 6 songs. The first 2 were amazing, the next few were so so and the last one was as good as the first ones. Sorry I don't know the song names as i couldn't get a good look at the short set list. Of course, I didn't expect a full set as they had a show later that night at The Earl over in E Atlanta. So below are some photos I took last night at Criminal Records ... enjoy!




















No comments: