Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WHAT the crap ... on Fox News!!!!!!!

Article on Fox news about racist music being sold on Itunes, Amazon and other sites. So they mention names of bands ie Skr***iver and now that the media made a story out of it these bands will see sales go up! Sick. I am not saying that these bands don't have a right to sell their music, they do. I am saying that by Fox News making a front page story about it the sales will go up for all these types of bands and that plain out SUX. Fox is just helping to spread the word!


I remember being about 15 or 16 years old back in '85 or so. I had a friend that thought of himself as a "skin" and would always try to play his crappy oi music in my car. One day he had a tape in, which i later found out to be Skrewdriver, and the lyrics appalled me! I straight out told my friend that I wouldn't allow that music in my car or around me at all. Even at that young age the words angered me to no end! Ignorance and that whole better than everyone else attitude.

Sorry for the rant but the news story just pissed me off.

No comments: