Thursday, February 05, 2009

I Like

Today I want to share a few sites that i have been checking daily. Most of you probably already are familiar with them but for those who aren't, ENJOY.


1. Experimental ETC - Everything from Muslimgauze to Brainiac, Naked City to Sightings.


2. The Dust Bowl - Great site "For all things loud." Most recent post with Cop Shoot Cop. Most recent turn me on to a new band, "The Rabbits."


3. Beyond Failure - This site hits home for me. Based out of Atlanta and headed up by the drummer from one of my most favorite Atlanta bands ever, The Hal Al Shedad. He posts great stories and band info for lots of 90's Atlanta hotties. Including Bob, Fiddlehead, Car vs Driver and more. Updated quite a bit with downloads and video links.


4. COD Music - Lydia Lunch, Boredoms, The Swans all have been covered here. Good site that I need to check daily!


5. Sucka Pants - Tod Seelie has an awesome eye for photography! His photos from live shows and traveling round are incredible. Check em out NOW. Lots of Matt & Kim, CSS and Team Robespierre.

No comments: